Summit Technology Academy
STA will begin accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year on November 14, 2019.
Summit Technology Application Process
- Review the important information at the right to learn about the process.
- Select the links below to review the steps appropriate for you:
- Public High School Student including Lee's Summit and any other public sending school in the MIC Network of Schools
- Private/Home School Student.
- After reviewing this information carefully, complete the application by clicking the appropriate links below.
Note: **Sending Schools are any public schools outside the Lee's Summit School District who are part of the MIC Network of Schools.
All Students: Review this important information
Before beginning your application.
MIC Network Public School Students
Read this step-by-step guide for completing the online application.
Apply here if you are a public high school student
Are you a home school or private school student?
Learn the process to apply.
Apply here if you are a private or home school student
For additional help, see your guidance counselor at your home high school or call STA at 986-3410.
This application may be completed using any browser
This application may be completed using a mobile device
*The Lee's Summit R-7 School District policy prohibits "all unlawful discrimination, including harassment creating a hostile environment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or use of leave protected by the Family and Medical Leave Act, in its programs, activities and with regard to employment." Accordingly, no information concerning race, ethnicity or sex that is requested during enrollment will be used to classify, segregate or otherwise deny any student the full benefit of the District's programs and activities.