Incredible Scholarship Opportunities
Missouri Innovation Campus (MIC) Program
For High School Sophomores
Network Engineering and Cyber Security Students
Prime SME Scholarships
For Engineering Students
Opportunities and Scholarships for Women in STEM:
Millions of women are pursuing degrees in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) fields. Read about some of their stories and exciting information about these rapidly growing and rewarding careers here.
Scholarships for Women in STEM
Scroll to the bottom to view scholarships
Horatio Algers Association National, State, and specific need-based scholarships
Related to our programs at STA
Avila NSF Scholarship: $6,000 -10,000 annually
For students pursuing a STEM field career, renewable each year
$2,500 Scholarship and internship opportunity
For Engineering students
Hispanic Development Fund Scholarship
For seniors who are of Hispanic descent
Missouri Scholarship and Loan Foundation Programs
- MoSLF provides several scholarship opportunities for Missouri students.
- MOFELP - Missouri Federal Education Loan Program may provide loans for those who might not qualify for traditional loans.
- Director's Choice Grant Program - Opportunity for students with specific and urgent financial needs to remove barriers to their education.
- Purdy Emerging Leaders Scholarship - Designed to provide merit-based scholarships to emerging leaders who are outstanding students and who have a need for additional resources for higher education.
- MoSLF Access Extra Scholarship - This is a private scholarship for students eligible for the Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program and who have a 28 or higher on the ACT.
Missouri Scholarship & Loan Foundation Programs
Scholarships, grants, and loans for Missouri students
For Engineering students & Biomedical Students at Partnering Colleges
For Engineering Students & Biomedical Students
250 KC Scholars Renewable Scholarships for 2/4 Years,
For 11th graders
50 KC Scholars Four-to-One Match Awards
For 9th graders
Cultural Crossroads, Inc Scholarship
Cultural Crossroads is offering a $500 scholarship for high school seniors who are residents of Jackson County. Students either must be enrolled or will be enrolled in a state or community college. The program may be either a degree-oriented or certification oriented program. Note that his application is not dependent upon grades or an essay, but is focused instead on life experience and societal involvement.