KU Degree in 3: For Students with a Passion for Bio Science
KU Edwards Campus allows you to earn college credits in high school, complete an associate’s degree one year after graduating and finish your bachelor’s degree two years later.
- Apply and be admitted to Summit Technology Academy by the end of your sophomore year.
- Complete all paperwork required for dual credit courses by the appropriate deadlines.
- Apply to MCC-Blue River by the end of your junior year and select the Associate of Science Biology. Consider taking summer courses at MCC-Blue River before you graduate from high school.
Milestone: Earn your diploma from your high school.
KU Degree in 3 Recognized by US News & World Report
The University of Kansas was recently recognized by US News & World Report for their innovative program, KU Degree in 3, which offers accelerated paths to degree programs in several high-demand fields.
Interested students must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum requirements for KUD3 programs – 3.0 unweighted GPA and 95% attendance and appropriate ACT OR ACCUPLACER score (must not place in remedial courses)
- Meet the minimum requirements for the appropriate programs at Summit Technology Academy
- Take college classes online or at night at MCC Blue River Campus.
- Commit to providing own transportation to nighttime college classes at MCC Blue River Campus.