KU Edwards Campus allows you to earn college credits in high school, complete an associate’s degree one year after graduating and finish your bachelor’s degree two years later.
- Apply and be admitted to Summit Technology Academy by the end of your sophomore year.
- Complete all paperwork required for dual credit courses by the appropriate deadlines.
- Apply to MCC-Blue River by the end of your junior year and select the Associate of Science Biology. Consider taking summer courses at MCC-Blue River before you graduate from high school.
Milestone: Earn your diploma from your high school.
Learn more about how it works by clicking here
Learn more about the STA/KU Degree in 3 Biotechnology Pathway by clicking here
Learn more about the STA/KU Degree in 3 Exercise Science Pathway by clicking here
Learn more about the STA/KU Degree in 3 Molecular Biology Pathway by clicking here
Interested students must meet the following requirements:
- Meet the minimum requirements for KUD3 programs – 3.0 unweighted GPA and 95% attendance and appropriate ACT OR ACCUPLACER score (must not place in remedial courses)
- Meet the minimum requirements for the appropriate programs at Summit Technology Academy
- Take college classes online or at night at MCC Blue River Campus.
- Commit to providing own transportation to nighttime college classes at MCC Blue River Campus..