If you are interested in learning more about STA, follow the above QR code or click here.
Further My Self-Awareness
- I need to figure out my natural talents, personality, and interests.
- ONet Survey (RIASEC survey to figure out your code)
- Agilities survey (10 Agilities as defined by the DeBruce Foundation)
- STA offers several opportunities to enage.
- Attend one of our three Open House Nights to investigate all STA Career Capstone Courses in person. No RSVP necessary. Just show up!
- Attend an STA Pathway Tour. This "field trip" to STA allows students to sample each course within a specific pathway. See your counselor to determine availability for your school.
Explore STA's Career Capstone Course Pages
- See our Online Catalog or explore any of the individual Career Capstone Course pages.
- Understand more about the course
- Discover potential jobs and salaries associated with graduates of the program
- Determine how to prepare with classes and experiences prior to applying
Talk with your Counselor/Career Navigator
- Determine if STA is the right choice for you for next year
- See what classes you'll need to take to meet prereqs
- Explore how this will affect your graduation requirements
Apply to STA
- Prewrite your 2 short-answer questions
- Fill out the application (10-15 min process) including 2 teacher recommendations